If you want to learn the best method to hard reset Qmobile i6 Metal One flash file then you are at right place. If you need to hard reset your Qmobile, we are here to explain you short and working methods. If your mobile phone is a Qmobile i6 Metal One then we can help you in two ways. we will here explain two method to hard reset your smartphone.
Try pressing the shutdown button for 10 seconds.
To restart mobile Press the “volume down” key and the key on simultaneously.
Be careful to do it, it is very useful step because it has the same result as removing the battery in the phones where it is accessible.
Hard Reset – Reset Qmobile i6 Metal One
Here are the methods you can apply on your mobile to successfully hard reset you qmobile smartphone.
OPTION 1 (If your phone does not start testing this is your solution )
- Turn off the phone
- Press and hold the “Volume up” + “Home button” + “Power button”
- When the phone vibrates release the Power Button and keep the other two pressed.
- When you show the qmobile logo, release the rest of the buttons.
- With the volume + and – buttons, look for the Factory Data Reset option and press the Power Button.
- Select the option to delete all user data and press the Power button to confirm.
- The terminal will reboot, you will lose all the data that you have not saved by backup.
OPTION 2 (If your phone still turns on)
Open the Settings / Users and Backup / Factory data reset menu
Accept the information that appears on the screen.
The qmobile i6 metal one is going to restart and start to restore the factory data.