This is a widely respected and highly effective medication, particularly in sleep disorder treatment. It belongs to a class of medications called hypnotics. The medication contains an active ingredient called zolpidem tartrate, which allows the medication to work effectively, to better your sleep patterns. It basically does so by acting on your brain to help you sleep or induce a calming feeling.
It is effective when used for addressing temporary sleep problems in adults that can affect the quality of everyday life and activities, which are often contributed to by excessive tiredness and severe distress or anxiety. This would include the following sleep problems:
- Trouble falling asleep.
- Waking up earlier than usual.
- Waking up in the middle of the night.
Your doctor can help you identify your sleep problem and diagnose it. From a consultation, your doctor may be able to pick up underlying factors that are a direct cause to your sleeping problem, and thus prescribe zolpidem tablets, including a suitable dose for you to follow.
If your sleep problems fail to improve within the first 7 to 14 days of your course, this would generally imply that you have an underlying disorder. Therefore, your doctor will assess your progress at regular intervals to ensure that the medication works as efficiently as possible to address your needs. Hence, pharmacological intervention is essential for many patients, and online access guarantees availability of medication.
When you search for zolpidem online, you will even come across positive reviews from people who have used the therapeutic. Some have scored the effectiveness of the medication at 8 out of 10, 9 out of 10 and even 10 out of 10. This has sparked an interest in a plethora of people wanting to buy zolpidem. The great thing about this is that people can now buy zolpidem tablets online, safely and conveniently.
For more information see: https://www.bestsleepingtablets.com/buy-zolpidem
What Are The Dosage Guidelines For Zolpidem?
Zolpidem tablets are available in 5mg and 10mg tablets. Your doctor will be able to advise or recommend a dosage suitable to your condition.
- This medication should only be taken orally (by mouth).
- The tablet must be swallowed whole, followed by a glass or two of water.
- The recommended dosage per day is 10mg. A lower dosage may be prescribed to other patients.
- This medication ideally should be taken as a single intake right before bedtime.
- Ensure that at least 8 hours has lapsed after taking this medication, before you commence with other activities that may require you to be alert.
- Do not exceed 10mg per day (24 hours).
- The usual length for this course of treatment ranges from 2 days to 4 weeks.
Taking this medication:
Adults (over the age of 18) –
- Dosage recommendation is one 10mg tablet (or two 5mg tablets) in the evening, right before bedtime. Some patients may be prescribed a lower dosage.
Elderly (over the age of 65) –
- Dosage recommendation is one 5mg tablet in the evening, right before bedtime.
Patients with liver problems –
- Recommended starting dosage is one 5mg tablet in the evening, right before bedtime. This can be increased to 10mg (one 10mg tablet or two 5mg tablets) by your doctor should it be necessary.
Can I Experience Side Effects From Zolpidem?
Yes, some people have experienced side effects from this medication. Doctors and pharmacists have stressed the importance of following the directions correctly when taking this medication and constantly liaising with your doctor should there be suspicious or unfamiliar developments from taking this medicine.
This medication must be used as a short-term treatment for insomnia in adults. You should not rely on it as a long-term solution, thus the need to keep it as short as possible to avoid the risk of dependence. The risk of dependence increases with the duration of treatment.
Ø Possible side effects from the medication include:
- An allergic reaction. You will know that you are experiencing an allergic reaction to the medication when you start experiencing trouble breathing or swallowing. Your feet, ankles, hands, lips and face begin swelling. If you see a nettle rash – this is called urticaria and should be treated with caution. A lumpy or itchy rash (hives), swelling of the hands, feet, ankles etc.
Ø Inform your doctor if experience any of the following side effects:
Common side effects. These affect less than 1 in 10 people.
- Amnesia or poor memory (whilst taking this medication) or any other weird and strange behaviour during this period. You are more likely to be affected by this a few hours after you take this medicine. Ensuring that you at least have 7 to 8 hours sleep after taking this medicine will reduce any likelihood of encountering problems.
- Hallucinating – hearing or seeing things that are not there.
- Sleeping problems that get worse after taking this medication.
Uncommon side effects. These affect less than 1 in 100 people.
- Blurred eyesight or ‘seeing double’.
Rare side effects. These affect less than 1 in 1 000 people.
- Falling. This is likely to happen more in the elderly people.
- Reduced focus (being less aware of your environment).
How Long Does Zolpidem Stay In Your System?
A medication like this metabolises quickly. This means it will typically be detectable in urine for 24 to 48 hours in most people. It can be detected for up to 72 hours in urine, in people taking higher doses. Blood tests will be able to pick it up for 6 to 20 hours. It can be detected for up to 48 hours in blood, in people taking higher doses.
- This medication has been observed to change the levels of liver enzymes that can appear in blood tests. This can be an indication that your liver may not be working properly.
- If you are going to undergo a blood test, it is important to inform the health practitioner that you are on this tablet.
Where Can I Buy Zolpidem Tablets Online?
If you want to buy zolpidem, you will be happy to hear that you can order zolpidem online with discreet door-to-door shipping. All you need is a valid credit card to place an order. You will not be able to buy zolpidem online if you do not provide accurate shipping details and valid payment information.